Translate

måndag 10 november 2014

For a very special friend...

Madde!

For a very special friend!
Thank Heaven...
For all the little friendship things
between just you and me.
For the closeness way down deep
taht comes with trust and honesty.
For the ordinary,everyday,
''just-called-to-say'' surprise.
For promises you keep
and ''cause-you-love-me'' compromises...

For the ''tell-me-all-about-it'' time
and hugs I get for free.
For not having to be anything
but dear,imperfect me.
For the thoughtful words you say
that are the wind beneath my wings.
For the instant burst of happiness
your laughter always brings...

For the ''it's-no-bother'' favors
and your ''you-can-do-it! cheer.
For the reassuring voice that says
you'll be right over here.
For ''i love you,'' ''I forgive you,''
and ''I''ll be there till the end.''
For the day God blessed my life
with such a very special friend.

// Love Laila

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar